Our team is made up of industry experts. Their experiences range from “out and out” licensing specialists to gnarly retail stalwarts and those crazily innovative product people who don’t think in straight lines. We will listen to your challenge, and assemble the team to maximise your opportunity. This team will be brought together by our Managing Director, Nathaniel Southworth.
Nathaniel Southworth runs his own Sales & Marketing consultancy, Added Smile Ltd, but kept getting asked if he’d look at brand licensing. Realising that his network of contacts straddled retail, product development, and licensing he accepted for those who wanted professional support in licensing they needed a blend of this experience.
By reviewing his own career experience he realised he could view it through the licensing lens™.
- Managing the Asda Play & Learn range of preschool toys
- Co-ordinating the Wal*Mart Kid Connection range in the UK
- Direct to Retail licensing with Disney to create the co-branded range Disney’s Play & Learn bringing Mickey Mouse & Friends to Asda’s own label preschool toys range
- Master toy license negotiation and management with Vivid Imaginations across various properties with BBC, ITV, WWE, Marvel,
- Retail, Product, and Licensor strategy for Hornby Plc for the London 2012 Olympics
- IP management and maximisation for Hornby Plc
Through experience we’ve learned a lot and these lessons grant you a shortcut to the right outcomes. The networks of contacts that can be introduced to you will accelerate your learning and importantly work with you to make the experience memorable for all the right reasons.
There’s no time like the present. Why not drop us a line now and see how we can help you.
If you have an enquiry, please fill out the form and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
Just let us know the best number, and time to reach out to you.
We’d love to discuss your options with you. Please fill in your details and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.